To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation which comes into effect on May 24th 2018 we store information in a secure environment.
The information that we hold on your company or organisation is entirely for maintaining our legitimate business interest with you and includes some or all of the following;
- Company/Organisation Trading Names and address.
- Registration and VAT number where appropriate.
- Site addresses and delivery points as dictated by you.
- Bank Details.
- Contact names, positions, telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Trading activity.
- Equifax or other credit agencies reports.
We do not share this information with any other third parties unless we receive instructions from yourselves. E.g. Manufacturer visit to site. We may from time to time keep you informed of products, promotions that we feel may be of use, benefit or interest to you and your company/ organisation.
The above will be kept on our secure database and only used for legitimate business interests i.e. to enable us to provide good quality customer service.
If you have any queries or require further information please do not hesitate to contact us.